updates
FEBRUARY

Check out our newest additions ::

No one yet...

What's changed this month ::

Since they haven't been viewed in a while, and we changed the formatting a while back too, we have cleared out the Wanted & Adoptable board. We would like to invite everyone to post new adverts, providing as much information as possible, with an aim to get these posted on Tumblr with our usual content when that all starts up again.

With this, we have updated the character masterlist to match the theme of the other important threads around site.

Add Reply
New Poll

»  // don't lose your head, \\ tag Sara Hart
Rhys Hart
 Posted: Jan 19 2017, 22:25

Vampire

Sanguis

5 posts

Rhys had been walking around for a few hours now. He was pretty out of sorts, he was hungry, and the weather wasn't helping. It was getting late, but Sara wasn't going to be back for a while, which meant he wasn't going to be eating until she did, and it was this that had him restlessly wandering around Mystic Falls in the rain. His hair was sticking to his forehead where his hood didn't quite cover his head, although, he could feel the rest of his hair doing the same around his head as his hood got more and more soaked. Maybe he should head back, but that would mean boxing himself in...he was so indecisive when he was hungry. Maybe he should head to the hospital to meet Sara and see if she could help him get his head back in order.

And that was exactly what he was going to do.

Spinning on his heel, he headed back to the town square, the to the main road. Walking might not be such a good idea, but he wasn't totally sold on the idea of being alone with someone in a taxi either. Who knew that seven years was still not long enough to get a handle on yourself? Death definitely changed people, he'd witnessed it first hand. It also did terrible things to the people around you. He embraced being a vampire, but he didn't like the hunger, the almost uncontrollable urge to kill. This was not what he signed up for when he agreed to transition, to stop himself from actually dying from what happened.

He tucked his hands into his pockets as he walked, mind ticking over the what ifs and could have been like it always did. The walk to the hospital in the rain was going to be more than enough to clear his mind before he got there...he hoped. The cold rain was certainly enough to irritate him in other ways if that was anything to go by.

He walked for some time, moving a little bit faster when he knew he wasn't being watched, before he reached the hospital, running the last few steps to make it seem like he was just trying to avoid the rain. All perfectly normal, of course.

Once inside, he brushed his hood off of his head and rubbed his hands together in a gesture of cold as he approached the front desk. "Hey, uh, not an emergency, but I'm looking for my sister, Sara Hart," he started, offering the person sitting at the other side of the desk an apologetic look. He had come to appreciate that hospitals were not the best sort of place for a social call. Although, he imagined if he and Leon were on good terms, a police station wasn't a good place for that sort of thing either.

{Tag: Sara Hart}
PMEmail
^
Sara Hart
 Posted: Jan 23 2017, 23:24

Nothing Out of the Ordinary

Human

83 posts

Of all the evenings to work late at the hospital, Sara loved the rainy nights that she could busy herself with work rather than feeling cooped up at her apartment back home. Usually with the cooler months the hospital seemed to see an increase in injuries from those having a few slips and falls outdoors, but the evening had been fairly quiet for the most part other than a few people coming in and needing x-rays. Sara did her rounds a few extra times and checked in with the patients that were under her care for the majority of the shift before she decided to take her lunch break. “I’ll be back in thirty, I think everyone is fine for now, Mr. Jones might need his pills once he’s finished eating depending on if he’s willing to take them or not,” Sara advised with a nod to her co-worker who would cover her floor while she was away. Handing off her clipboard with her notes on her check ins, the brunette headed downstairs toward the main break room.

Sometimes the food looked appetizing in the hospital cafeteria, but Sara decided to instead settle on a bag of chips out of one of the vending machines that lined the back wall of the break room. The low volume of the television turned onto a news channel welcomed her to the empty breakroom and she was quick to grab the remote control and turned it to something a little more interesting to watch. A few other nurses came in for their break as a few minutes passed, but Sara found herself fixated with the show she turned on that she hardly noticed the one calling her name.

Even though the nurse was quick to tell Sara that it wasn’t an emergency, Rhys appearing at the hospital before her shift ended instantly made her worry that something was wrong. “Thanks, I’ll head up there,” Sara said quickly as she dropped the remote on the table that the nurses had took a seat at before she walked quickly toward the floor she had only left a short time ago. She spotted her brother near the desk and quickly waved to him as she approached.

“Hey, this is a surprise. Guess we had to formally introduce the other Hart brother to my co-workers sooner or later,” Sara giggled and lightly punched at her brother’s shoulder. She had a good feeling why he was there that night, but no one around her there would exactly understand what was going on. “Why don’t we head to one of the break rooms. I’m on my lunch break,” Sara suggested as she grabbed at his arm, beginning to lead him down the hall in the opposite direction.

“You know you freaked me out doing this. Are you okay?” she said quietly as she stopped to let a group of the medical staff pass in front of them before she continued walking again, “I know you’re supposed to be the one worrying about me. But you get why-“ At least she knew with the later shift she might be able to get the blood Rhys needed easier without having to duck around corners and try to hide herself in areas that she wasn’t necessarily supposed to be.
PM
^
Rhys Hart
 Posted: Jan 29 2017, 15:15

Vampire

Sanguis

5 posts

If Rhys had felt guilty when he walked in the building, he felt especially guilty when those available started to track down his sister to let her know he was there. He could easily find her himself, but it was the standard, normal process. He couldn't just be freely wandering around a hospital, could he? He offered the woman behind the front desk an awkward, sheepish smile as he waited, hands lifting to rub down his arms, only to flinch away from them again when his fingers touched the soaking wet fabric. Given that the hospital wasn't all that warm, he didn't imagine he would be dry anytime soon. He opted to put one hand on his hip, the other lifting to brush the wet hair away from his forehead where it was making him feel clammy, dark eyes scanning around as he tried to distract himself.

He imagined as soon as his sister found out he was there, she would worry. He had been happy to wait, but he just couldn't anymore. At least he wasn't working his way in a downward spiral and doing something about the situation he was in for a change. He was the big brother, he should be able to take care of himself. Maybe he needed to get a job somewhere that could help his...condition. Hell, maybe he needed to just get a job, keep himself occupied. There was only so long he could distract himself after all.

A smile appeared on his face, the hand that had been working its way through his soaking wet hair shifting so he could wave at his sister as she approached, already sensing the tension he had generated by his sudden appearance. He laughed softly at her greeting, flinched reflexively as she thumped his shoulder, dark eyes shifting around nervously now. "I imagine that they don't exactly know Leon for good reasons, being a cop and all," he observed, shrugging at the end of his point. Leon was a good guy in general, so maybe they knew him for community reasons, not just cop reasons, but given his recent history, he had a feeling it would be more the latter. At leat he was in touch with Sara now, that was something.

He nodded slowly as she grabbed his arm, letting her lead her wherever it was she wanted to scurry him away to. He didn't have much choice in the matter, not that he should have a choice, turning up announced as he had. He knew he could have called ahead, but given her work, she wouldn't have been able to answer anyway and it had seemed like such a waste of time when the idea had initially come to mind.

"I know, I just figured I could cut out the middle man," he responded quickly. That wasn't necessarily true, but surely it would make it easier if he was at the hospital that Sara potentially had to steal from. At least he could compel people to believe his excuses. She could get into a lot of trouble, she could lose her job in trying to make sure he was okay. He shook his head briskly when she asked if he was okay, gaze moving to the group of people that she let pass them and a scowl furrowing his brow. Of course he wasn't okay, but he had a feeling she already knew that. "I know..." he began as she made the point regarding who should be worrying about who, his eyes falling to watch his feet as they moved. "...I'm sorry."
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine
Affiliates, Directories and Top Sites
  RPG-D      Shadowplay  RPGfix     
  OOTA  The Hobbit Roleplay    Live and Let Die    fugue state  So Devoid of Color 

OHaV  UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED  War Is Brewing   
  RP Lovers        Top RP Sites Top RP Sites    
Top RPG Sites      Forum Roleplay        RSD Top Sites