updates
FEBRUARY

Check out our newest additions ::

No one yet...

What's changed this month ::

Since they haven't been viewed in a while, and we changed the formatting a while back too, we have cleared out the Wanted & Adoptable board. We would like to invite everyone to post new adverts, providing as much information as possible, with an aim to get these posted on Tumblr with our usual content when that all starts up again.

With this, we have updated the character masterlist to match the theme of the other important threads around site.

Add Reply
New Poll

»  `` gimme that peace ;;, tag open
Olivia Parker
 Posted: Sep 24 2016, 02:41

Gemini Witch

Natus

17 posts

Whitmore House parties were all starting to get a little samey, all the same faces, all the same drama, and Liv was presently sick of participating in any of it. Grabbing another beer, she pushed through the droves of people that were lining the hallway, heading upstairs, intent of going to the one place that should be peaceful right about now. Weird, right? Going to a party and wanting to find peace. Like that was something a college student would do regularly. Granted, Liv had tried to throw herself back into every aspect of her college life whilst she was trying to get things back on track – the classes, the studying, the partying... Although, she couldn't lie that it wasn't all getting a little bit too much for her.

She finally let out a breath as she reached the final door that would lead her out to a silent sanctuary. She pushed open the door, exclaiming "Finally!" before she looked around and realised someone was sat off to one side of the roof area. "Oh, I'm sorry, I..." she began, directing her words to the other people, shaking her head when she realised she wasn't actually feeling all that apologetic right now. How dare they be in her quiet space. "Here was me hoping I'd be the only one up here..." she hoped out loud, laughing to herself for a moment before she continued. "Although, I imagine that's what you were hoping before I bust on out here, right?" she questioned, head tilting as she tried to focus on whoever it was.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Tyler Lockwood
 Posted: Sep 24 2016, 10:30

Untriggered Werewolf

Ferus

12 posts

Tyler wasn't quite sure why he kept going to parties when he was like this. His very first trigger had happened because he'd tried so hard not to do it and the girl who'd fallen and broken her neck had been at a party. The harder he tried to not trigger, the easier it was to cause it. Getting away from the party was exactly the rigt idea and he had in his hand a bottle of liquor to keep himself company.

The feminine voice startled him for a moment and he nearly dropped the bottle but caught himself in time. Taking a breath, he set it down for the moment before noticing who it was - Liv Parker. She seemed to be popping up at right the opportune times in his life. "Hey, I thought I'd be alone too. So yeah, but whatever.." He shrugged before reaching down to grip the bottle again and take a swig. He held it out to her. "Here. Drinking alone isn't all that fun anyway." If college were to continue like this, Ty wasn't sure he wanted to stick around except maybe for the influence of certain pretty blondes which he'd never admit.
PM
^
Olivia Parker
 Posted: Sep 24 2016, 13:11

Gemini Witch

Natus

17 posts

Liv's eyes narrowed as she took in the guy before her before knocking back the last of her beer whilst she waited for some kind of response. She dropped the cup in the bin beside the door, head tilting as she watched Tyler. She smirked when he finally spoke. "What's the matter? Someone jock block you or something?" she teased, noting his apparent contemplative misery. Werewolves were a moody bunch, triggered or not, this one especially, yet all myths and legends stereotyped vampires into that role... Not that it wasn't true, but werewolves were particularly good at it, yet no good at controlling their emotions a lot of the time.

She hesitated for a moment when he offered her the bottle, wondering what he was going to get out of this randomly friendly exchange. She narrowed her eyes as she approached him and took it from him, laughing softly as shaking her head. "We gotta stop running into each other like this – that's how rumours start, y'know," she commented, smirking as she took a sizeable gulp from the bottle. Lowering it from her mouth, she pursed her lips and shook her mouth as the liquor settled in her stomach before looking back at him. "People will assume you're an actual person with actual feelings," she added, passing the bottle back.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Tyler Lockwood
 Posted: Sep 24 2016, 16:30

Untriggered Werewolf

Ferus

12 posts

Jock block. Ha. Now there was something that hadn't happened. Tyler wasn't interested in anything or anyone at the party right now. He glanced at Liv with a sigh as she took the bottle and he looked away from her back over the rooftop. "Nah." He replied with a slight shake of his head. He was trying really hard not to stare at her.

When she mentioned rumours, his head snapped back around and his eyes narrowed a bit. "Rumours will happen either way. Everyone thinks I'm an emotionless orphaned asshole." When she confirmed exactly that, he scoffed then shook his head. His hand tightened into a fist. "I'm not a vampire - I can't exactly turn it off." Boy, wouldn't that be the easy way out. Become a ripper and not give a shit about life or happenings. But alas, it was not meant to be for werewolves. His eyes looked at her big blues god, why did he feel like he could get lost in them and then lower down her face at her lips. They stayed there a little too long.

This was how rumours got started, indeed.
PM
^
Olivia Parker
 Posted: Sep 24 2016, 19:53

Gemini Witch

Natus

17 posts

The witch let out a scoff of laughter as Tyler spoke. "You trying to tell me that you're not?" Liv mocked with a wide grin. There were certainly plenty of rumours surrounding Tyler, and the rest of the Lockwood family for that matter. A lot of it she knew to be true, but luckily for him, the majority didn't. "Sitting up here, all by yourself, when there's probably some drunken sorority girl or two sat downstairs waiting for you – how inconsiderate," she continued, rolling her eyes.

"Coulda fooled me - pretty sure at this point all you ever feel is rage," she replied bluntly. That was certainly the main emotion she'd witnessed form him in the last few months or however long it had been in the very least. She couldn't imagine what it like being a werewolf, all that anger and agression already preprogrammed into your DNA. She just had the fiery Parker attitude problem, which was nothing in comparison.

Liv narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Tyler's expression as his eyes shifted over her face, before pulling a face. "You really need to stop looking at me like that..." she instructed, reaching out to take the bottle from him again and brush passed him to take a seat near the edge of the roof.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Tyler Lockwood
 Posted: Sep 24 2016, 20:08

Untriggered Werewolf

Ferus

12 posts

Sorority girls were the best way to get a kill and turn. "Oh yeah, because i want a drunk sorority girl to be my first kill bringing me up to werewolf fun. Nooo thank you." He wasn't emotionless, though right now he kind of wished he was. Liv did things to him that she probably wasn't even aware of and that he didn't fully understand himself.

When she commented on the way he looked at her, he rolled his eyes before turning his face away. Yeah, stop looking at the Parker girl like you could gobble her up. Probably a good idea. He frowned as she yanked his bottle away. He stared over the edge of the roof, trying not to dwell on her face internally. "What's wrong with the way I look at you." He muttered, although it was less of a comment to her and more of a statement to himself.

The alcohol was definitely loosening every form of inhibition and one thing would probably eventually lead to another but for now, he had control over himself and wouldn't do anything stupid. Hopefully, anyway.
PM
^
Olivia Parker
 Posted: Sep 25 2016, 19:36

Gemini Witch

Natus

17 posts

Liv laughed again, shaking her head when he made a sarcastic point about the sorority girl comment. He really was still hung up on the whole killing someone thing. Maybe if he just let go, then he would either a) kill someone, and get it over with, or b) not kill someone, and be able to get on with his life. Then again, having witnessed what he could get like, more than once now, she could imagine it would be very easy for him to just end up randomly killing someone. "Clearly, I was wrong to assume you were hot-blooded college student," she joked with another laugh. Given the persona he gave off and the history he had, she was honestly surprised that his focus was on the fact he could kill her, not on the fact he could be getting laid or something.

The witch sat silently looking out over campus, idly sipping from the bottle, scowling when she heard him say something, but not really sure what it was. She turned to face him, lowering the bottle from her mouth. "What was that?" she asked softly, curious to what he said. Maybe he hadn't meant for her to hear, or maybe he had and she was just being ignorant.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
Tyler Lockwood
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 15:25

Untriggered Werewolf

Ferus

12 posts

Great. She heard him. He cleared his throat and he spoke up a little, eyes going back up to hers once more. "What I said was, what's wrong with the way I look at you, Parker? He kept his gaze firmly on her now. The young werewolf was apparently deciding to dive headfirst into this one. The fact that he was looking at her like he could eat her right up either meant she assumed he was attracted or literally wanted to eat her.

Then again, it was vampires you had to worry about, not werewolves. Werewolves only got bitey on the full moon and he wasn't even triggered yet. She had nothing to worry about. He reached over and tugged the bottle back, taking a long swig before settling it in her lap. "As for the hot-blooded college student, I am a college student and I am hot, so maybe you're not wrong. He gave a little bit of a smirk, that old Tyler flair coming back for a moment or two.
PM
^
Olivia Parker
 Posted: Feb 28 2017, 00:30

Gemini Witch

Natus

17 posts

Liv let out a scoffing noise of distaste, shaking her head, curls bouncing around her shoulders. "How about, y'know, everything? For example, last I checked, you're a werewolf, not a vampire, and I'm not dinner," she responded sharply, her head still shaking before she carried on her little tirade. She just couldn't help getting shirty with him, could she? "Y'know, if you wanna be heard, you might wanna speak up in future – unless you're happy being the bumbling neanderthal," she went on before taking a sizeable gulp from the bottle, for some reason the sudden silence bringing her head to fill with her brother's slightly judgy voice – 'you're not as much of a cold-hearted bitch as you think you are, Liv'.

She opened her mouth to protest him taking the bottle away from her, only to have him return it before she could form any words at all. Bright eyes narrowed as she looked up at him, a rare, soft laugh escaping her lips. "Of course you'd twist that that way," she replied, idly and rhythmically flicking the neck of the bottle in her lap, the noise echoing and ringing in her ears, her gaze dropping before she looked out over campus again.
PMEmailAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine
Affiliates, Directories and Top Sites
  RPG-D      Shadowplay  RPGfix     
  OOTA  The Hobbit Roleplay    Live and Let Die    fugue state  So Devoid of Color 

OHaV  UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED  War Is Brewing   
  RP Lovers        Top RP Sites Top RP Sites    
Top RPG Sites      Forum Roleplay        RSD Top Sites